GCSEs

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I did half the coursework for History and got a C. I didn't work hard at all, in fact, I didn't work. And I got all those grades. Man, if the GCSEs aren't easy - I must be a genius! :rolleyes:

Well done, lads. :thumbright: All you need to do now is know what you want to do with yourselves, and make sure you have some common sense - ... and get a job that pays well!

yeah they were easier than they made out, but it's still not a walk in the park i worked pretty damn hard the whole time for those grades.............

plan_D said:
I did half the coursework for History and got a C.

Man, History is easy. In History of Québec Canada (yes, we did study Canada in our facist schools, NS ;) ) I completed the course with 82% (or was it 84% ?) of average (for the whole year). And I never did any of my homeworks.

In History of the 20th Century, I ended up with an average of 75%... Once again without doing any homeworks.

GCSEs are easy. There's a lot of crap in coursework but that's it. Plus the "more passes than ever" is loaded because the G grade hasn't always existed. It should be from A* to F like the American system.

me too, i thought it'd go

1) Felix
2) Isla
3) Me
4) Martyn :lol:

but no, it was

1) Isla
2) Felix
=3) Anita Ashley
5) me, that A* in history would put me joint 3rd as well, making me even more annoyed i didn't get it..........

the one and only... couldn't believe it myself, was more annoyed about ashley though :lol:

my two Bs were Eng. Lit. and RE, neither of which i care about, but the top 5 was done really just on A*s........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back