Dec 8, 2003 #1 Crazy Senior Airman 699 0 Joined Dec 3, 2003 Website crazyscreens.250free.com I have found three Go-242A-1 pics (thumbnails) for the aircraft directory ... and... S! Crazee
Feb 1, 2010 #2 B BenGun Recruit 1 0 Joined Jan 28, 2010 Location Geseke Germany Try these Attachments Go242-1.jpg 60.9 KB · Views: 174 Go242-2.jpg 56.5 KB · Views: 180 Gotha-Go242.jpg 49.3 KB · Views: 172 GothaGO242B1_01.jpg 47.9 KB · Views: 169
Feb 5, 2010 #3 K kgambit Tech Sergeant 1,719 2 Joined May 29, 2006 Location North Carolina Crazy said: I have found three Go-242A-1 pics (thumbnails) for the aircraft directory ... and... S! Crazee Click to expand... First two pics aren't showing up. Try uploading them.
Crazy said: I have found three Go-242A-1 pics (thumbnails) for the aircraft directory ... and... S! Crazee Click to expand... First two pics aren't showing up. Try uploading them.
Feb 5, 2010 #4 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN Pretty cool images. Man that must have been a bumpy landing in those gliders.