Did you enjoy these screenshots!?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• HammerDown is an awesome pilot!!!!

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

HammerDown

Recruit
Apr 11, 2004
WWIIAircraft15.gif

WWIIAircraft14.gif

WWIIAircraft13.gif

WWIIAircraft12.gif

WWIIAircraft11.gif

WWIIAircraft10.gif

WWIIAircraft9.gif

WWIIAircraft8.gif

WWIIAircraft7.gif

WWIIAircraft6.gif

WWIIAircraft5.gif

WWIIAircraft4.gif

WWIIAircraft3.gif

WWIIAircraft2.gif

WWIIAircraft1.gif

WWIIAircraft.gif

SURE!!! I was going to ask if you could, but I decided to just put them here....go ahead!!! :lol:

hmmmm hammerdown hows about a match sometime? i can fly good too (in battlefield) and btw, how did you convert the pics to jpg/bmp? mine are another format (.tga) and i cant make em viewable :cry:

Or just use a SS program, like GrabIt (I think) or GrabClipSave and tell it to save as a JPG.

I happened to have 341 SSs, none intentionally taken (different directory than the ones I mean to take), and my computer only opened about 180 of them before deciding enouhg was enough. The only decent one I found of planes is attached. I really need to change my SS button so I stop accidentally taking screenies :lol:

Attachments

• guadalcanalkill.jpg
    guadalcanalkill.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 1,097
Ya, but its better than all the shots of a destroyer shooting buildings, driving a carrier around, fixing a Sherman, etc

the lancaster kicks ass said:
that look rubbish..................
i disagree strongly, that has got to be one of the best bf screenis ive ever seen... (it cant be compared to my AEP scrennies though ;) , ask crazy, he knows my pics are good and if anyone disagrees, im posting a couple for proof)

Attachments

• super_dora-9_.jpg
    super_dora-9_.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 1,101
  • sehr_gut_.jpg
    sehr_gut_.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,091
  • battle_scars.jpg
    battle_scars.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,116
  • another_eye_view_.jpg
    another_eye_view_.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1,108
  • the_fall_of_the_luftwaffe.jpg
    the_fall_of_the_luftwaffe.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,105
  • lucky_getaway.jpg
    lucky_getaway.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,086
Here are some nice explosion pics :D :greenjumpers: :williamshatter: :b: :o: :o: :m: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :mrgreen: :fatalfridge: :wickedfart: (that fart one is relevant because the fart symbolizes the bullets the fart goes in the nose and the fainting symbolizes the death of those around)

Attachments

• big_f_in_boom_.jpg
    big_f_in_boom_.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,084
  • big_f_in_boom__2.jpg
    big_f_in_boom__2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,089

Users who are viewing this thread

Back