Help needed with 32nd Pursuit/Ftr Sqd Emblem

Discussion in 'Aircraft Markings and Camouflage' started by Johnny Signor, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Johnny Signor

Johnny Signor Member

:?: Is there anyone out there that knows of the time period,details,colors for the 32ndPur/Ftr sqd emblem? it has a flying man w/wings flying between clouds,lightning bolts and he's holding sledge hammer in each hand,supposed to be part of 36th Pur/Ftr Group,was in states then panama canal zone,REALLY need help here friends,I have a very poor color rendering of the emblem from Nat'l geographic mag (WW2) issue ,any and all help/leads GREATLY appreciated,please contact me at my E mail as I don't always get to check this site's replies,thank you!!!!! Johnny Signor [email protected]

2. Johnny Signor

Johnny Signor Member

3. FLYBOYJ

FLYBOYJ "THE GREAT GAZOO"
    Staff Member Moderator

Aircraft Maintenance Manager/ Flight Instructor
    Hey Johnny - I tried a few places, no luck - are you looking for the 32nd pusuit squadron or group?

4. Johnny Signor

Johnny Signor Member

#4 Johnny Signor, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2011
    I recently found that it was actually with the CACW in ww2 anyone out there have any links,photos etc about this?????

Sucess again , I found several images of this emblem in color so another one off my "wanted" list !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!