Help needed with 32nd Pursuit/Ftr Sqd Emblem

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Johnny Signor

Airman 1st Class
Jan 5, 2008
:?: Is there anyone out there that knows of the time period,details,colors for the 32ndPur/Ftr sqd emblem? it has a flying man w/wings flying between clouds,lightning bolts and he's holding sledge hammer in each hand,supposed to be part of 36th Pur/Ftr Group,was in states then panama canal zone,REALLY need help here friends,I have a very poor color rendering of the emblem from Nat'l geographic mag (WW2) issue ,any and all help/leads GREATLY appreciated,please contact me at my E mail as I don't always get to check this site's replies,thank you!!!!! Johnny Signor [email protected]

Come on guys ,isn't anyone out there up to the challenge on this one???
I'd sure love to get this one of my "Most Wanted Colors" list,I'm sure it's out there somewhere in a book or photo. HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLP
Johnny Signor
[email protected]
P.S. it is in the national geographic WW2 issue but is just too small to do me any good.

I recently found that it was actually with the CACW in ww2 anyone out there have any links,photos etc about this?????

Sucess again , I found several images of this emblem in color so another one off my "wanted" list !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back