Help to Identify Instrument Panel

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

AlsWife

Recruit
Jun 4, 2023
Hello, I am cleaning out my late husband's barn and came across this old aircraft instrument panel. There is also a Bulova Watch Co B-11 altimeter that was in the same box which appears to be from WWII. Many years ago, I remember that he helped to restore a crashed airplane which he called 'dacron covered' but I don't remember any details about it. The plane is gone (I think he sold it about 20 years ago). Could this be from that plane? I wonder if there is much value in this and where I can sell it? Thank you for any help you can offer.

Attachments

• 4BA31B10-C9AB-43C8-B4AA-F196E7CBF5D2.jpeg
    4BA31B10-C9AB-43C8-B4AA-F196E7CBF5D2.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
Hello, I am cleaning out my late husband's barn and came across this old aircraft instrument panel. There is also a Bulova Watch Co B-11 altimeter that was in the same box which appears to be from WWII. Many years ago, I remember that he helped to restore a crashed airplane which he called 'dacron covered' but I don't remember any details about it. The plane is gone (I think he sold it about 20 years ago). Could this be from that plane? I wonder if there is much value in this and where I can sell it? Thank you for any help you can offer.
That "N" number may be traceable.

It looks like the US registration N39193. Also the panel seems to be of plywood. Not to great number of the indicators there may indicate a training aircraft or a small cargo single engine plane of the speed to 160 mph.

Thank you. I will look into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back