Historical needed on WWII models

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

coachCFC1995SWT

Recruit
Apr 9, 2022
I have several models I have done that I am struggling to find information on. Hoping to tap into the vast knowledge of the forum to at least point me in the right direction:

*P-39F Bell Cobra from old Monogram kit…17143 'Z-38' 59th FG- 488th FS

*Douglas SBD-3 Dauntless from VS-5 off Yorktown 'S-9' Battle of Midway (old Monogram kit). Pilot info needed.

*Grumman F4F-4 Wildcat VF-223 '28' from Guadalcanal ("Cactus AF")…Tamiya kit. Pilot info needed.

*Heinkel He-111 H4 "Blitz" Bomber 8/KG 55 Greif Squadron 'Red A"…Operation "Fledermaus"…Monogram kit. Historical info needed.

*Regia Aeronatica Mac.202 Folgore CL-111 MM9083 Andrea Favini…Hasegawa kit…looking for picture or historical info on pilot?

*Hawker Typhoon Mk. 1B…245th Squadron…SW409 MR-N…Flight Leader Buzz Leighton-Porter…Monogram kit…looking for pilot info/picture

Thank you in advance for any help.

Last edited by a moderator:
PM sent for picture of C.202 Folgore CL-111 MM9083

1ab.jpg

EDIT: for info on the pilot you might try here.... STORMO! The Online Magazine of the Regia Aeronautica and the Aeronautica Nazionale Repubblicana

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back