I need the best picture of any model of the B-17 flying fortress

Don't forget the "Spotted Cow" in picture of the day thread - a sunset or sunrise could be added - it would be my favorite BEST.
 
The winning numbers are always the numbers I didn't pick so for this draw I didn't pick any numbers, guaranteed winner, baby

200w.gif
 
Has he mentioned the color for a model he wants to build?
Maybe it'll just be a silhouette as he's after the sunset scene…
 
1780777225911.jpeg
 
any picture you can find

I need ANY picture of a B-17, in flight or on the ground with the upcoming winning Powerball Numbers displayed as its ID codes.
Here's a 'shopped image of mine from Wings Over Dallas 2017 ... the air was full of smoke from the Tora-Torah-etc "show" and I had to kinda "rescue" this image from light smoke.

I also have photos of "Texas Raiders" from that same year at Dallas, and a few others from later years.
 

Attachments

  • B17 TMG_8543 Tpzfix wtrmrk.JPG
    B17 TMG_8543 Tpzfix wtrmrk.JPG
    784.9 KB · Views: 29
I am a member on this site and my Uncle Joe was a tailgunner on the B-17 Mrs Geezil and was shot down on April 13th 1944 on a mission to Schweinfurt.
6 out of 7 B-17's from his squadron(545th) were shot down that day. Heavies loss from the 384th Bomb Group during the war.

Here is the Aircraft section of the 384th Bomb Groups website.



Semper Fi
Phil
 
......for a model he wants to build
Thanks god that he didn't ask for "Fastest" pic! You know which topic i'm referring to. ;) :cool:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back