Justinas Jakubovskis
Recruit
- 4
- Mar 9, 2026
Hi, some time ago I was started to identify Lithuanian plane ANBO IV (1932-1935) gauges. Engine was Bristol Pegasus. There is only one photo in old magazine, I got this foto from archive at highest resolution, but still it is poor. Some instruments I identify, some gauges sketched wrong some from mt head
. Gauges except compass and heading should be in metric system so it will be likely German, French or from other European countries.
With these gauges I have problems:
2. boost gauge looks very similar to British but this is with triple digits???
6. Variometer similar to German ones, but it measures from 0 to 6 m/s I did not find German one that measures up to 6 m/s
14. Engine oil thermometer was painted by me from head because I did not find anything similar.
Maybe other gauges I identified wrong too. I want to make +/- correct dashboard then maybe make 1:1 print or maybe to make dashboard replica
.
With these gauges I have problems:
2. boost gauge looks very similar to British but this is with triple digits???
6. Variometer similar to German ones, but it measures from 0 to 6 m/s I did not find German one that measures up to 6 m/s
14. Engine oil thermometer was painted by me from head because I did not find anything similar.
Maybe other gauges I identified wrong too. I want to make +/- correct dashboard then maybe make 1:1 print or maybe to make dashboard replica
Attachments
Last edited: