Introducing the VG-Photo Collection

evangilder

"Shooter"
19,035
214
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Location
Moorpark, CA
Website
www.vg-photo.com
I have started a line of shirts using my photos. They are golf shirts with a small photo with the aircraft type on the front, and a large photo of the aircraft on the back. Here is a sample, my P-38 shirt. So far, I have the Zero, P-51, P-38, B-25 and the Fokker DR.1. I will be adding more in the next few weeks and am open to any suggestions that you think would be something you would like to see, or that you think would be cool to see (within reason, of course).

You can see the full line (so far) at:
VG-Photo Collection : Van Gilder Aviation Photography Store : CafePress.com
 

Attachments

  • p-38back.jpg
    p-38back.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 209
  • p-38front.jpg
    p-38front.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 190

Users who are viewing this thread

Back