K-Class Airship Flight Manual

MIflyer

Captain
8,980
20,313
Joined
May 30, 2011
Location
Cape Canaveral
For Your Dancing and Dining Pleasure
 

Attachments

Thanks for finding this. I actually found it far more interesting than I thought it would be.
Whoda thunk that an airship would have a take-off run chart!
 
At one house I owned in Torrance CA, one Sunday I was out in the back yard, relaxing on a lounge chair and doing some reading, my shorts were binding on me and so I figured, "What the hell. I am in my own back yard. Walls all the way around. No one can see anything. I'll just unzip these shorts and relax."

Then I heard a sound from overheard, like airplane engines revving up for mag checks before take off. Then I lowered my magazine and looked up. The house was on the Goodyear Blimp route from its airfield, west to the ocean and back.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back