Looking for a manual or any performance data for the Bristol Pegasus IIIM.3

pogotc

Airman
31
10
Joined
Jul 30, 2023
I'm really struggling to find any performance information for this engine beyond what's on wikipedia which quite basic, it was primarily used in the Fairey Swordfish and I have a scan of the 1937 handbook but even that has very little information about the engine.

Does anyone have anything?
 
Info from "British Piston Aero-Engines and Their Aircraft" Alec Lumsden

1702236231949.png

The Pegasus IIIM.3, V and VI are the same except for different gear ratios.
 

Attachments

Amazing, that's exactly the kind of thing I was hoping for, thank you so much!
 
Amazing, that's exactly the kind of thing I was hoping for, thank you so much!
Avialogs has the Pegasus II-L & II-M Handbook for download. Excellent scan but a big file, 297MB
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back