Luftwaffe camouflage schemes article

Master_Ale_88

Airman
48
47
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Website
verde9.com
Hello everybody. I am new in this forum and since I am really enjoying several of the posts I am reading I would like to give a contribution! I am the author of a website of modeling and military history about WWII aircraft and my last article concerns Luftwaffe camouflage schemes. I would like to share it with you. At the moment it is just three pages and the Italian version is more complete than the English one, however it is a project in continuous development and at the end they will be equivalent and exhaustive. I hope that it can be of some help for modelers and enthusiasts!
Here is the Italian version Schemi mimetici della Luftwaffe
And that's the English one Luftwaffe camouflage schemes
Any suggestion is more than accepted! Thanks!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back