Mach 72 PB2Y3 CORONADO FLYING BOAT

deckape

Staff Sergeant
778
108
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Location
Moraine Ohio U.S.A.
AHOY FELLOW MODELERS
It has been a long while since I was last here I am well alot in my life in the past 6 years has taken toll on me the loss of my wife home and doge and now another home and my last brother I am here with my family still building and posting I have a lot of builds coming your way I am Okay building models is great for mental health. Okay this my second rodeo on this kit The model kit is my Mach 72 models a very vrude kit to build flash queen she is with time and patience she will build swiftly. thank you all for your wonderful views and comments Boats
 

Attachments

  • 534847701_122164769990790340_5739172148763955627_n.jpeg
    534847701_122164769990790340_5739172148763955627_n.jpeg
    145.8 KB · Views: 75
  • 529679920_122163110018790340_573741213156413038_n.jpeg
    529679920_122163110018790340_573741213156413038_n.jpeg
    213.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 530648256_122163109940790340_1944180329261015495_n.jpeg
    530648256_122163109940790340_1944180329261015495_n.jpeg
    216.6 KB · Views: 70
:thumbright:
 
Deckape:

Truly sorry for all your misfortunes. What doesn't hurt / kill, makes you stronger.

God is in your side.

Great models.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back