Me 109G-10 / K Dimensions

Ivan1GFP

Tech Sergeant
2,077
1,144
Joined
Mar 19, 2008
Hello All,

Does anyone have or know of a good source for a station diagram with dimensions and frame locations for the 109G-10 or K model?
I am looking for the datum point, offsets to each frame and significant landmark, etc.

I already see a cowl drawing here, but I need the rest of the aircraft and also there is some question as to the accuracy of the posted cowl drawing.

Thanks in advance.
- Ivan.
 
The discussion in the thread with the 109 Cowl states that it is probably not accurate. Also there isn't any more than the cowl.
I am looking for the entire aircraft if I can find it. Otherwise, I will probably scale the dimensions off a drawing but you never know how accurate those are.

Thanks.
- Ivan.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back