Me 262 Books 1 - 3 by Smith and Creek

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

GregP

Major
Jul 28, 2003
Chino, California, U.S.A.
Hi,

I have books 4 and 5 of the Smith and Creek series and am thinking about books 1 - 3. But, I haven't seen one that was even nearly reasonably priced.

So, I'm asking if these books (1 - 3) contain the list for the Me 262 factory production and also if it has a table of victory claims for the Me 262.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Hi,

I have books 4 and 5 of the Smith and Creek series and am thinking about books 1 - 3. But, I haven't seen one that was even nearly reasonably priced.

So, I'm asking if these books (1 - 3) contain the list for the Me 262 factory production and also if it has a table of victory claims for the Me 262.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!
Note that there are 4 volumes of Me 262 by Smith & Creek. In the Luftwaffe Classic series they are numbered 3 through 6.

This is the numbering of the Luftwaffe Classic series:

Classic 1: JV 44 The Galland Circus, by Robert Forsyth (artwork and drawings by Creek & Bentley)

Classic 2: Hs 129 Panzerjäger!, by Martin Pegg (artwork and drawings by Creek, Tullis & Bentley)

Classic 3: Me 262 Volume One, by Smith & Creek

Classic 4: Me 262 Volume Two, by Smith & Creek

Classic 5: Me 262 Volume Three, by Smith & Creek

Classic 6: Me 262 Volume Four, by Smith & Creek

et cetera.

Another book that may be of interest to you is the book 'Messerschmitt Me 262 The Production Log 1941-1945' by Dan O'Connell, 224 pages A4 size, which is also from Classic Publications but does not have a Classic number.
It has all the Me 262 Werknummern and short plane histories known at the time of publication (2005).
Smith & Creek provided info to the author, and wrote the Preface in the book.

1694519715592.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back