Messerschmitt Bf 109. Germany's Formidable Opponent Episode 1

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm not sure what is the big urge to post inaccuracies in most of videos on the 'tube.
Like that in preparations for the BoB the cannons were added to the Bf 109. Or that, for the same opportunity, drop tanks were added. Or, two 450 kg bombs on the 109?? Or that Bf 109 was just like another fighter of the day. 4 MGs and one cannon on the 109E? "in the ensuing meller'?

Peer reviews seem like obsolete concept today.

Some good original film and pictures. However, the rapid short film clips are an almost random hotch-potch, that rarely reflect the narration. The narration itself seems to be spoken by a robot. The micro-interviews are almost completely without context, mostly unattributed and where dubbed (to English), have no continuity with the speaker involved.
The script has little accuracy or detail on the Bf 109. I would say that it was correct in describing the 109 as a German fighter.

Eng

I'm not sure what is the big urge to post inaccuracies in most of videos on the 'tube.
Like that in preparations for the BoB the cannons were added to the Bf 109. Or that, for the same opportunity, drop tanks were added. Or, two 450 kg bombs on the 109?? Or that Bf 109 was just like another fighter of the day. 4 MGs and one cannon on the 109E? "in the ensuing meller'?

Peer reviews seem like obsolete concept today.
I wonder if they could get a Peer to review it? Maybe that was the problem!

Eng

Users who are viewing this thread

Back