Meteor TT20 (1 Viewer)

EXBIRDY

Recruit
4
1
Joined
Nov 21, 2009
I'm looking for photos or drawings of the target towing equipment under the rear fuselage of the Meteor TT20. I am referring to the original 4 x drogue installation. I have the datafile book amongst others which has a drawing but would like some clear photos/ drawings. A future project is a flying model of a TT20. I have done the usual google searches etc with no luck. I am hoping someone has got some photos or access to a TT20 or manuals.
Thanks
John
 
John

Is this what you are after?

Mike
 

Attachments

  • meteor 001.jpg
    meteor 001.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 295
  • meteor2 001.jpg
    meteor2 001.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 293
Here are some shots I took last December of the TT20 at the Queensland Air Museum. Hopefully this is what your after.
 

Attachments

  • QAM 30-12-10 084.JPG
    QAM 30-12-10 084.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 252
  • QAM 30-12-10 085.JPG
    QAM 30-12-10 085.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 249
  • QAM 30-12-10 086.JPG
    QAM 30-12-10 086.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 244
  • QAM 30-12-10 088.JPG
    QAM 30-12-10 088.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 214
  • QAM 30-12-10 093.JPG
    QAM 30-12-10 093.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 267
Thanks guys. The drawings help and the photos clear up some details. The QAM TT20 has the later system with a single dart style target with a Delmar winch. I'm after the original system with the ML Type G winch and 4 sleeve targets.
Regards
John
 
The photocopy manual showed the Delmar winch, interesting to see it in the flesh so to speak :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back