Nov 6, 2005 #21 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,295 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany I have allways been impressed with the Russian aerobatic teams. They do some amazing shit with the Mig-29's and Su-27's.
I have allways been impressed with the Russian aerobatic teams. They do some amazing shit with the Mig-29's and Su-27's.
Nov 6, 2005 #22 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England I havent seen them but ive heard theyre good... I should start compiling this poll, so far we've got: Red Arrows Frecce Tricolori Thunderbirds Blue Angels Russians...what are they actually called? Any others?
I havent seen them but ive heard theyre good... I should start compiling this poll, so far we've got: Red Arrows Frecce Tricolori Thunderbirds Blue Angels Russians...what are they actually called? Any others?
Nov 6, 2005 #23 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,295 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Sounds like a good list.
Nov 6, 2005 #24 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England Ok I'll make it...
Nov 6, 2005 #25 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,295 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany You know what is funny. I know the German Luftwaffe has an acrobatics team also. I believe they use Alfajets but I am not sure. I know they have one but I have never ever seen them and I have been in Germany forever.
You know what is funny. I know the German Luftwaffe has an acrobatics team also. I believe they use Alfajets but I am not sure. I know they have one but I have never ever seen them and I have been in Germany forever.