Monogram's TBD Devastator

pinehilljoe

Staff Sergeant
984
1,130
Joined
May 1, 2016
Location
Northern Virginia, USA
Not sure if this is the section of the forum to post this question. My current "work in progress" is Monogram's TBD Devastator. I bought the kit on eBay. I'm in the steps of assembling the fuselage. I can not find item 57, the front instrument panel. If anyone has the kit, could you please post a photo of the part, to help in scratchbuilding? With the canopy closed, the casual observer may not even notice the instruments are not there. Plan B is to not worry about it.
1779751473494.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if this is the section of the forum to post this question. My current "work in progress" is Monogram's TBD Devastator. I bought the kit on eBay. I'm in the steps of assembling the fuselage. I can not find item 57, the front instrument panel. If anyone has the kit, could you please post a photo of the part, to help in scratchbuilding? With the canopy closed, the casual observer may not even notice the instruments are not there. Plan B is to not worry about it. View attachment 880525
Here it is.
PXL_20260525 part.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back