Jul 26, 2019 #2 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Cool!
Jul 26, 2019 #3 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,233 15,152 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Good stuff.
Nov 7, 2019 #4 Lädy Luci Recruit 7 1 Joined Oct 24, 2019 Location North Dakota I didn't have the chance to go to Oshkosh that year, the Fargo Airsho was happening at the same time so it was hard to choose which one to go to. I love the footage and it makes me feel like I was actually there!
I didn't have the chance to go to Oshkosh that year, the Fargo Airsho was happening at the same time so it was hard to choose which one to go to. I love the footage and it makes me feel like I was actually there!