N-3B Gun Sight

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Kingscoy

Senior Airman
Jan 19, 2008
The Netherlands
www.arga-nl.nl
Hi,

Some pics of a N-3B gun sight I recently aqcuired. If somebody wants more pics please let me know and I'll post them.
I'm looking for more detailed info on the sight head which also was used in early P-47's. The only thing I have on it is the drawing which I have included in this post and some bad unclear photo's from the internet.

Any help is very much appreciated!!

Regards,
Sander

Attachments

• N-3B Gun sight_small.jpg
    N-3B Gun sight_small.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 475
  • N-3B Gun sight_small_2.jpg
    N-3B Gun sight_small_2.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 588
  • N-3B sight head.jpg
    N-3B sight head.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 604
Good morning Sander,
I'm the owner of a North American T6 aircraft. I'm trying to find either a N-3A or N-3B gunsight for my aircraft. I have installed an N-3C gunsight, but discovered I need a unit with an adjustable reticle. Are you interested in selling your unit?
Jim

I'm afraid he is not on line anymore. The post above is from 2010. Well, you may not get the answer. :(

Last edited:
Oh I haven't noticed that. And yes, sending him PM is a very good idea and may result in answering.

Hi,

Some pics of a N-3B gun sight I recently aqcuired. If somebody wants more pics please let me know and I'll post them.
I'm looking for more detailed info on the sight head which also was used in early P-47's. The only thing I have on it is the drawing which I have included in this post and some bad unclear photo's from the internet.

Any help is very much appreciated!!

Regards,
Sander
Sorry, I don't know what PM is.
If anyone is interested, I have a website to facilitate selling rides and giving flight instruction in the old girl. It's Warbirdsoveroregon.com.

Click on Kingscoy's avatar. A box will pop up and there will be a "Start a Conversation" box. Click on this and it will take you to a page where you can send him a Private Message(PM). When he logs on again he will see that a message has been sent to him, a small box with an arrow in it at the top of the page will turn red

Good morning Sander,
I'm the owner of a North American T6 aircraft. I'm trying to find either a N-3A or N-3B gunsight for my aircraft. I have installed an N-3C gunsight, but discovered I need a unit with an adjustable reticle. Are you interested in selling your unit?
Jim

I have one laying around, if anyone is still searching!

I have one laying around, if anyone is still searching!
Is it the whole sight or just the sight head? Been searching for a few years now for a couple different sight heads :confused:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back