Overall Kills

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Auravir

Airman 1st Class
Apr 9, 2008
On the wrong side of Canada
How many kills in total have you had in Il-2? I am a relative novice to Il-2 with only 325 kills and 32 deaths. I have been playing since '08.

Your ratio of kills to deaths is very good for being new to the game; great job. Flying online as much as I do, I get shot down almost daily. I fly the Betty quite a bit along with the Val and Kate, and sink quite a few ships but the interceptors and AA take a heavy toll. I do better in the ETO and have a better ratio flying the Me 109 and Me 110. My current streak for one online war I fly is 4 sorties and 6 kills without being shot down, flying the Me109E-7

I don't play online, the windows vista is a pain in the ass. I did start a new campaign, and besides changing views is as realistic as possible. I think so far I've been in a dozen missions, and shot down at least half a dozen.

I don't play online, the windows vista is a pain in the ass. I did start a new campaign, and besides changing views is as realistic as possible. I think so far I've been in a dozen missions, and shot down at least half a dozen.
If you need help Dl'ing hyperlobby and making it work or the mods and whatever let me know. I have vista and went through all those problems.

I've been shot down.....a lot. Or at least my wingman does, which kind of tells on you.

But that's a good score Auravir. Keep it up.

By the way, I have never used hyperlobby. Is it fairly safe for viruses or intrusions?

Last edited:
Hyperlobby is safe. It is also a great community of people who enjoy combat flight sims. It adds another dimension to the sim by going against real people. Some of the dogfight servers get a little ridiculous but there are hundreds of good folks that are into the realism of planning and implementing operation orders and teamwork.

Scored 89 in the USN campaign with 19 deaths. I don't play online since the internet is slow and I'm in PF standalone. So even if I had a fast internet connection, finding other players to play with is impossible.

Had to do some research before posting….

I think I might shot down around 500 planes since 2002, but for me it is about life/survival in this sim and not kills.

I am a big, big fan of Lowengrin.com: News.
In DCG there is a function which resets your stats after death.
I currently fly as a Recon Pilot in D.H.98 FB (my favourite plane ever build) and have done 364 sorties without being killed!!!(beat that:D:D:D) I've been shot down many times, but lucky to survive 28 bailouts and few crash landings.

Guess how many aircraft shot down? A measly 21 :oops: , but this is a "Recce Campaign" and been flying this campaign since end 2007!!!!
I'll convert DCG' debrief log to *.pdf and post it here.

In the player made campaigns, I am usually a bit more careless, as the debrief in player made campaigns, doesn't get close to DCG.

I my own defense, I'm quite a good pilot, so don't think I'm an easy kill :p:p:p, I just like to survive my missions

edd

Last edited:
i think value of scores depens on diffrent server settings. i would consider scoring good score in full switch to be good, and good score in an arcade to be not as good, as it is relatively easy and you can exploit all diffrent types of advantages
JSAWG.jpg

in 26 hours of flight time in Zekes Vs Wildcats server, i have shot down about 79 enemy aircrafts and 7 friendly aircrafts, while getting shot down 13 time
JSAWG.jpg

in 26 hours of flight time in Zekes Vs Wildcats server, i have shot down about 79 enemy aircrafts and 7 friendly aircrafts, while getting shot down 13 time
JSAWG.jpg
Thats a great score. I love to fly on zekes vs wildcats. It is the best server.

I've been playing IL-2 since it first came out way back when, and I have no idea how many kills I've scored, but I do know that Hot Space has used me for target practice about...erm...several hundred times :lol:

The last score I noted was 19 kills in a 20 mission Hurricane I campaign. Most of them were bombers. I was killed three times, IIRC. I've just bought a new PC and moved from XP to Vista, so don't have the game installed and couldn't checked anyway, as my old IL2 installation, and all it's mods were most likely wiped out on the crash that saw my old PC off :rolleyes:

I've been playing il2 series for about three years and off.only have just over a hundred kills (109 last time i checked), and died a whole lot more. Started playing il2 1946 just the other day, and want to stop mucking around.I keep deleting my campaigns and start a new one.

I would love to play online, but Here I pay a fee for connection and I get a cap(3gb) to use each month, damn expensive! Like buying airtime for your cellphone, and it goes quickly.

Goose, as you have 1946 I would recommend getting the Universal Installer 1.0 from all Aircraft Arcade (and the 4.08 and 4.09bm patches so you can use it), then downlaoding some of the excellent scripted campaigns from Misson 4 Today. They are far more immersive (IMHO) than the dynamic campaigns generated by the game, and are often based on real events - or complete fantasy if you like that kind of thing 8) I personally find them much easier to see through than a dynamic campaign, and would never go back now...

I got the 4.08 patch with the game on the dvd boxed version, only realised it after downloading from web LOL.
I got the forgotten countries patch, but need the 4.09 first, so that's my next step.
I know what u mean with the stock campaigns. there's not much to do in the fights and I haven't come across really big enemy formations(like the one episode on dogfights from history channel where the bomber formation got jumped by 64 fw-190's).That was in the later stage of the war, but the attack on pearl harbour was way bigger per wave than in the game.Are they different in the download versions or is the cpu usage just greatly considered?
But yeah, I'm definitely going to download some of those.
Thanks , Bomb Taxi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back