P-59B tech data

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

prentice672

Recruit
Oct 17, 2006
Southern California
Anybody happen to have the flight operation instruction charts for the P-59B? The manual I have didn't include those. I asked the National Air and Space Museum if they could send them to me, but so far no answer. I think it's only a few pages. Thanks.

I don't have the charts but out of curiosity are you working on a P-59 or is this for Sim? I have a P-59 control panel(starter,UV, gun cam....etc.) and was wondering if you had any other parts. Did you submit the online request form to the Air & Space museum? They usually reply stating that they received your request and that it will be researched and answered in the order they received it.

I don't have the charts but out of curiosity are you working on a P-59 or is this for Sim? I have a P-59 control panel(starter,UV, gun cam....etc.) and was wondering if you had any other parts. Did you submit the online request form to the Air & Space museum? They usually reply stating that they received your request and that it will be researched and answered in the order they received it.
No, I'm not working on a sim, I just like to see the performance details. I did contact the Air and Space museum a couple of weeks ago but never received a reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back