Feb 11, 2024 #1 N NANDRIN Airman 19 1 Joined Nov 23, 2023 Hello I would like to know if someone can say me what the parts of Junkers 88 finded on a wood? Thank you
Hello I would like to know if someone can say me what the parts of Junkers 88 finded on a wood? Thank you
Feb 11, 2024 #2 Snautzer01 Marshal 46,292 62,320 Joined Mar 26, 2007 1 ste pic inspection hatch i think wing.
Feb 12, 2024 Thread starter #3 N NANDRIN Airman 19 1 Joined Nov 23, 2023 Thank you Snautzer01 I'm waiting other reaction too
Feb 12, 2024 #4 papageno Airman 37 15 Joined Mar 10, 2017 Location basement of BC Führerbunker the bigger part looks like the engine cowl flap . Attachments 88 rad cowl flaps.jpg 81.5 KB · Views: 86
Feb 14, 2024 Thread starter #5 N NANDRIN Airman 19 1 Joined Nov 23, 2023 Here it is a other part Someone know what it is? Thank you