Piaggio P136 post war anphibian info uploaded

A few images of the Piaggio 136L amphibian craft, found on the web: in US civil dressing, with fake italian AF markings (US civilian) and on London.
 

Attachments

  • P136 sul tamigi.jpg
    P136 sul tamigi.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 208
  • P136.jpg
    P136.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 201
  • P136-1.jpg
    P136-1.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 190
  • P136-2.jpg
    P136-2.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 199
  • P136-3.jpg
    P136-3.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 203
  • P136-fake AM.jpg
    P136-fake AM.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 206
.
.
.
Greetings Sanokan;


Nice looking Amphibious aircraft ..........


Several years ago I thought about getting a Lake, or an albatross. How cool, you land, open the hatch and
throw you fishing line into the water ....... :)


Mike
.
.
.
 
I agree with you Mike, dear friend .
I experienced a flight on a Lake buccaneer too, just one word: Fantastic!
Here attached a contribute to Piaggio 136 from courtesy Aeroclub lake of Como
cheers8)
 

Attachments

Here a Piaggio 136 under restoring work by GAVS (Gruppo Amici Velivoli Storici = italian aviation restoring amateur) section in Turin, Italy.
piaggio P136
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back