post box

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

woljags

Staff Sergeant
Dec 28, 2010
maidenhead uk
Hi Chaps i'm not sure but i think i have trouble send pm's from my mailbox as they are not being shown as sent or stored after i pressed the send button,both my private messages to Evan [a4k] and Wojtek [Wurger] are missing,could you check this for me please,

cheers bob

Humm.. sounds strange. Please hit the Notifications button at the top of the site. Then choose option Inbox of the menu. Then look at the left top corner of screen. There should be My Messages menu and choose Sent Items. Check if there are both messages. If there aren't them it means you didn't send them. You could mess these three buttons at the bottom of the window for writting of a message text. You might have hit the Delete Message one instead od the Submit Message..

Last edited:
maybe thats what happened then as the sent messages arn't there but i can't see why i would have made that mistake twice,they were only thank you replys to you and Evan,never mind

Bob.. sometimes , you know what happens... I have done it a couple of times as well.

We should start to worry about this if it would happen again.

sorry i've not replied,no my mailbox is fine,if it happens again i will let you know,its no big deal this time

Users who are viewing this thread