Propeller documents (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

MiTasol

2nd Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2012
Aw flaming stralia
We routinely get questions on what prop is that or what prop does this blade fit etc.

I know a lot of propeller documents have been posted to the forum but they are all over the place.

Being lazy I thought it might help if they had a single page that people can post prop manuals to and or link other prop manuals on the forum to.

So my first offering is this one. OCR's and watermarked to reduce scum selling copies. You are free to give it to anyone else you want to

1655775116226.png

Attachments

• 03-20-1 Propellers & Governors for Service Aircraft (45-05-15)ww2...pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 128

Add your own and any others you come across and it will make it easier for all of us

Last edited:
A Public propller manuals collection in this folder:

alternate link with access code 1234

There're these 9 manuals:

There's another interesting public manuals shared publicly on MT Propller 's official website for advertisement:

alternate link with access code 1234
Disclaimer: These items are shared for reference, sharing for non-profitable use only.
This manuals and blueprints are not meant to be used for current update material for certification / repair, but make an excellent reference for the scholar, collector, modeler or aircraft buffs .... For proprietary reasons we generally only share manuals on very-old or publicly-available Aircraft / Engines / Helicopter. The information is for reference only and we do not guarantee the accuracy or currency of any manuals.

Reference herein to any specific commercial products by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, is not meant to imply or suggest any endorsement by, or affiliation with that manufacturer or supplier. All trade names, trademarks and manufacturer names are the property of their respective owners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back