PTSD

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

If we add the 6,256 suicide victims from 2005 to the "official" 3,865 reported combat casualties; we get a sum of 10,121. Even a low-ball estimate of similar 2004 and 2006 suicide figures, would mean that the total number of US casualties from the Iraq war now exceed 15,000.

That's right; 15,000 dead US servicemen and women in a war that--as yet--has no legal or moral justification.

That's a lot of casualties !!

Charles

That is nothing more than your opinion Charles. I think that more soldiers have been killed than needed and because of mistakes made by the upper command but to say the war is illegal and without moral justification is wrong. But then again that is my opinion. Fortunatly the majority of soldiers who have been there agree with me was well.

"15,000 dead US servicemen and women in a war that--as yet--has no legal or moral justification. "- is a real knockout punch.

Not a "knockout punch" if it ain't true. As of today 3,872 have died in Iraq, 3,166 hostile, 706 non-hostile.

Legal? Congress authoriized it.

Moral? No war is moral.

Like I said previously, there are enough legitimate reasons to criticize the war. That dopey website is an irresponsible, America hating, left-wing propaganda machine.

Enough said about that, we should stay on the far more important topic of PTSD

TO

That is nothing more than your opinion Charles.

That was not my opinion, Chris, those was quotes from the web site.
Guess I should have mentioned that. Regardless of how many have
paid the ultimate price for "Bush's War", I still think we should get out
and let them fight among themselves.

TO: You're right... lets get back on topic.

Charles

That was not my opinion, Chris, those was quotes from the web site.
Guess I should have mentioned that. Regardless of how many have
paid the ultimate price for "Bush's War", I still think we should get out
and let them fight among themselves.

TO: You're right... lets get back on topic.

Charles

Oh sorry I thought those were your words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back