Dec 7, 2025 #1 Greg Boeser 1st Lieutenant 6,989 14,738 Joined Jul 29, 2016 Location Minnesota The pajama pilot over Pearl Harbor The pajama pilot over Pearl Harbor
Dec 12, 2025 #2 salutewwii Airman 75 55 Joined Jan 1, 2016 Location Decatur, AL Some years ago I met a friend of the Rasmussen family. She sent me all of the attached photos and copy of an oral interview. I hope I did this right. Moderators please correct if I didn't. Attachments Lt. Philip M. Rasmussen (2nd from L).png 206.6 KB · Views: 52 phil gravestone arlington.jpg 8.5 KB · Views: 41 Phil Rasmussen in flight school.jpg 24.5 KB · Views: 44 phil rasmussen.jpg 51.1 KB · Views: 41 phil rassmussen 3.jpg 10.9 KB · Views: 49 RasmussenPhilip Oral Interview 2002 Arizona.pdf RasmussenPhilip Oral Interview 2002 Arizona.pdf 108.7 KB · Views: 47
Some years ago I met a friend of the Rasmussen family. She sent me all of the attached photos and copy of an oral interview. I hope I did this right. Moderators please correct if I didn't.