Regia Aeronautica (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

If the French got into another war Nukes will be flying everywhere. The French ships were all off the coast of North Africa (We saw and sunk them) so they wouldn't have been anything for the Bismarck to worry about.

Won what? Let me guess it's something to do with sport.

I wonder how the French are doing in Haiti, they were working with the US Marines.

I'm not going to be driving around in a tractor though. My Citroen is good enough for me.

Is that the one in the advert with the toy cars? Because that one is just U-G-L-Y, ugly. Modern car designers are mental, look at the Fiat Multipler (Or however you spell it) it's God damn ugly, all though I've heard good things about everything else on it.

i dont think they bothered with a 607 advert because it was so rubbish :lol: the Multipla is a fine looking car and i will have no arguments 8)

The Multipla is damn ugly.

The Pug 206 sells a lot.

My dads first was a Hillman Imp.

now the hillman imp is a car on my wishlist :D yore right, the 206 does sell a lot, but its uglier than a multipla. the looks of the multipla are an aquired taste i suppose

Users who are viewing this thread

Back