request: beaufort and defiant

brewerjerry

Senior Airman
461
121
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Location
over the hill and far away
Hi All,
Just a request for info on links/files.
Anyone come across either :-
bristol beaufort
or boulton paul defiant.
pilot notes or manuals, available as free downloads ?
Cheers
Jerry
 
I'm looking for any data on Beaufort, to enable a 3D build. I have some pics of the cockpit section located at the Australian National Aviation Museum, at Moorabbin Airport. They have done a great job on the cokcpit.

I've seen some drawings from a technical manual but have been unable to locate a full book or details.

Could you please assist ?
 
Hi All,
Just a bump.
I have sourced a defiant manual, unfortunately i can't post here, just wondered if anyone had found any beaufort ones, free on-line yet.
cheers
Jerry
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back