Aug 14, 2018 #1 R Ryanjames17 Airman 45 0 Joined Jul 26, 2018 Anyone have data or a line on a manual that shows RR merlin I, II, III HP, boost, RPM, and fuel flow figures?
Anyone have data or a line on a manual that shows RR merlin I, II, III HP, boost, RPM, and fuel flow figures?
Aug 14, 2018 #2 S Shortround6 Lieutenant General 24,910 18,851 Joined Jun 29, 2009 Location Central Florida Highlands See: Manual Index - British For many flight manuals/pilots notes for planes with Merlin engines. See: Spitfire Performance Testing for flight tests of Hurricanes and SPitfires, some with early engines.
See: Manual Index - British For many flight manuals/pilots notes for planes with Merlin engines. See: Spitfire Performance Testing for flight tests of Hurricanes and SPitfires, some with early engines.
Aug 15, 2018 #3 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary These are for the Packard Merlin 29. It's all I have.