Russo-Georgian War painting research (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Eknapp57

Airman
Does anyone know of a reference source where I can get info on the Georgian air units that operate the Su-25? So far I've found nothing specific. I'm doing research for a new painting regarding the Russo-Georgian conflict and need some facts about which units were involved.

Does anyone know of a reference source where I can get info on the Georgian air units that operate the Su-25? So far I've found nothing specific. I'm doing research for a new painting regarding the Russo-Georgian conflict and need some facts about which units were involved.

Do you need info on the Georgian units only? I believe there's no much info on them either.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/66/Su-25KM.jpg

Thank you for the response Ramirezzz. Info on either Georgian or Russian Su-25 units involved in this conflict would be helpful. I'm looking for lots of details.

I'll try the wikimedia link you've posted.

Great! Good start. I'll continue to dig alittle deeper. If you happen across anything more that may help I'd be much obliged. I'll be posting the finished product here when it's done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back