SB2C or A-25 maintenance manual

Lucky

Airman
15
0
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
I all,
I'm looking for SB2C-1C or A-25 materials like maintenance manual.
Someone could help me ?

Thanks,

Jeff
 
Hi Ron,

thank for reply.
Unfortunatly, I'm looking for SB2C-1C version. SB2C-5 is really different.
I saw you sell a CD with two more manuals from different Helldiver model but I can't go to your Web shop. The link seems don't work properly for me.
So, what are the 2 other versions and how to get the CD ?

Regards,

Jeff
 
PILOT'S HANDBOOK
MODEL SB2C-1, -1C AIRPLANES
and
PRELIMINARY INSTRUCTIONS
FOR SB2C-3 AIRPLANES
129 pages
february 1944

Hallo Jeff,

This is the SB2C-1 manual you might be interested in.

For the webshop go to:

http://stores.ebay/ronsaviationshop

Regards

Ron
 
Thank you Ron, it is exactly the kind of document which I seek. As soon as the the dead link is working, I order CD. I will be on your Webshop regularly to check for new stuff but Dutch it is not easy to understand for me!

Regards

Jeff
 
That's why I write mostly in English!
You can also contact me directly by e-mail:

[email protected]

Regards

Ron
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back