Mar 17, 2024 #1 horseUSA Administrator Staff Admin Mod 3,236 632 Joined Mar 10, 2003 Location Florida, USA Website ww2aircraft.net There will be work going on with the server starting at 5:50PM EDT (21:50) UTC. This is to prepare for some systems hitting end of life soon. - David
There will be work going on with the server starting at 5:50PM EDT (21:50) UTC. This is to prepare for some systems hitting end of life soon. - David
Mar 17, 2024 Thread starter #2 horseUSA Administrator Staff Admin Mod 3,236 632 Joined Mar 10, 2003 Location Florida, USA Website ww2aircraft.net Work is complete. Let me know if there are any issues.
Mar 17, 2024 #3 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,257 38,766 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland OK. THX for your work.
Mar 18, 2024 #4 MiTasol Major 9,843 18,688 Joined Sep 19, 2012 Location Aw flaming stralia search seems to have gone crazy. Note the title bar says I searched for women+and+aircraft but the results say I searched for when and aircraft A repeat search produced the same result Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2024
search seems to have gone crazy. Note the title bar says I searched for women+and+aircraft but the results say I searched for when and aircraft A repeat search produced the same result
Mar 18, 2024 #5 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,257 38,766 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland I have checked on that and there was no problem also with the repeat searching. I tried a couple of times and each time I got the same. Please go to your account settings and check on the Preferences there in the searching section. You should have the settings like that ..
I have checked on that and there was no problem also with the repeat searching. I tried a couple of times and each time I got the same. Please go to your account settings and check on the Preferences there in the searching section. You should have the settings like that ..
Mar 18, 2024 #6 MiTasol Major 9,843 18,688 Joined Sep 19, 2012 Location Aw flaming stralia Okay, done - mine was selected to most recent and I do not have the include deleted options. Could that be browser specific (I use Firefox)
Okay, done - mine was selected to most recent and I do not have the include deleted options. Could that be browser specific (I use Firefox)
Mar 18, 2024 #7 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,257 38,766 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland MiTasol said: Could that be browser specific (I use Firefox) View attachment 769386 Click to expand... Nope. That's because of my Admin/Mod status. The option is of the extended sub-menu. The Default Search Order should be enough. If not , please try to switch to the Relevance.
MiTasol said: Could that be browser specific (I use Firefox) View attachment 769386 Click to expand... Nope. That's because of my Admin/Mod status. The option is of the extended sub-menu. The Default Search Order should be enough. If not , please try to switch to the Relevance.
Mar 18, 2024 #8 MiTasol Major 9,843 18,688 Joined Sep 19, 2012 Location Aw flaming stralia Thanks. Will try as is for now
Mar 19, 2024 #9 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,257 38,766 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland OK.