Skyraider data

jobarone

Recruit
2
0
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Location
Rio de Janeiro
Hi everybody!
I am researching about the venerable AD Skyraider and if someone have any T.O. of model -4 and -4N in PDF I appreciate. I received the excellent (and heavy) AJ Press book and the plans are very good! To my measures EVERY kit of AD have shortcomings, even the Hasegawa have serious mishaps in the propeller diameter. The best propeller are from the old Monogram kit. Italeri and AMT are garbage!
Thank's
Joao
 
Hi everybody!
I am researching about the venerable AD Skyraider and if someone have any T.O. of model -4 and -4N in PDF I appreciate. I received the excellent (and heavy) AJ Press book and the plans are very good! To my measures EVERY kit of AD have shortcomings, even the Hasegawa have serious mishaps in the propeller diameter. The best propeller are from the old Monogram kit. Italeri and AMT are garbage!
Thank's
Joao

There is one skyraider manual currently here. Its located here. Hope it helps.

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/other-mechanical-systems-tech/douglas-ad-4-skyraider-9481.html
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back