Soviet fighter aircraft

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

wombat40

Airman
Apr 2, 2009
Wollongong
Good morning guys,
to assist in a body of work I would like to undertake I am seeking information on the Yak series, particularly Yak1, 3 and 9. Also any information about the Polikarpov fighters used by the Republicans in Spain. The information I most seek is any image of cockpit layout and pilot's notes, what these aircraft were like to fly, virtues, vices etc. All contributions will be acknowledged. Thanks in advance for help

Kagero pub. Yak-1 Vol.1 and Vol.2 have enormous amounts of info. Osprey's Encyclopedia of Russian aircraft is also full of info, but pricey. Go on Amazon, search aviation books and don't be afraid to take the cheapest used that is not former Library book because when I buy "as is", they are nearly new and sometimes ARE new.

Kagero pub. Yak-1 Vol.1 and Vol.2 have enormous amounts of info. Osprey's Encyclopedia of Russian aircraft is also full of info, but pricey. Go on Amazon, search aviation books and don't be afraid to take the cheapest used that is not former Library book because when I buy "as is", they are nearly new and sometimes ARE new.
Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back