Mar 23, 2004 #1 4 #402Cdn. Valkyrie Recruit 6 0 Joined Mar 23, 2004 Yo ya all. I need the complete specifications and blueprints of the Supermarine Spitfire Mk Vb. Thanks!
Yo ya all. I need the complete specifications and blueprints of the Supermarine Spitfire Mk Vb. Thanks!
Mar 24, 2004 #2 Hot Space Tech Sergeant 2,168 0 Joined Jan 22, 2004 Location Bournemouth, UK Website www.southernparanormal.com I'm still waiting to here about some B-17's Blue Print's and they're harder to get then you think The best thing to do is, is to go to your Local Library as I'm sure they're many Books there about the Spit. If not, I'll look around for you 8) Hot Space
I'm still waiting to here about some B-17's Blue Print's and they're harder to get then you think The best thing to do is, is to go to your Local Library as I'm sure they're many Books there about the Spit. If not, I'll look around for you 8) Hot Space
Mar 28, 2004 #3 M merlin.v12 Recruit 1 0 Joined Mar 28, 2004 Try here http://www.spitfirerestoration.com/ EDIT horse[USA]: Fixed link
Apr 17, 2005 #4 Concorde247 Senior Airman 399 13 Joined Mar 10, 2005 Location LONDON Website mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk Hope these are of use... Attachments spitfire_mk_vb_4view_184.jpg 206.1 KB · Views: 705 b17e_4view_222.jpg 174 KB · Views: 664 b17f_4view_145.jpg 208.3 KB · Views: 668 b17g_4view_529.jpg 189.6 KB · Views: 664