Technical DWG for the P40E

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

worldraft

Recruit
9
0
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Location
Hawkesbury, Ontario
Website
www.worldraft.com
I'm looking for Dwg to build a ¼ scale flying model.
I am drawing the wing at this point because I have the airfoil and the Curtiss P40 plan from 1941.
I also have a lot of Curtiss P40 Dwg but there assembly Dwg and I'm looking for the technical, dimensional Dwg, such as for the tail, both the rudder and elevator section, and the fuselage ordinates as well, but any dimensional Dwg will by greatly appreciated.

:)

Jean
 
I'm looking for Dwg to build a ¼ scale flying model.
I am drawing the wing at this point because I have the airfoil and the Curtiss P40 plan from 1941.
Jean

Peter Ewbank has a new drawing for the P-40 wing which is correctly dimensioned. Apparently there has been some variation on this with the various drawings that have been done by others showing the wrong wing tip curvature, including Wylam. This new drawing corrects that.

I understand also that he has new material for the P-40 which is currently being prepared.
 
Hi
As I understand it the p-40 site I linked to are the original manufacturers drawings.
I would not think, that you could get more accurate than that.
And they are free to download.
cheers
Jerry

Any free drawing is great if you could actually read them...much better to buy quality prepared drawing sets.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back