the Norden Bombsight

Alex Smart

Airman 1st Class
171
118
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Seeking a list of part numbers for the Norden Bombsight
 
Are you looking for the complete assembly numbers...or all the part numbers? See if you can get your hands on a copy of the AN11-30-69 or AN11-30-70 Manuals. I've seen them on eBay (on CD) and I'm sure they're available as a PDF somewhere out there. I've got one off eBay on CD. Not very searchable though.....:(
 
Are you looking for the complete assembly numbers...or all the part numbers? See if you can get your hands on a copy of the AN11-30-69 or AN11-30-70 Manuals. I've seen them on eBay (on CD) and I'm sure they're available as a PDF somewhere out there. I've got one off eBay on CD. Not very searchable though.....:(
Many thanks Jetmek,
I will pass this on to my source of enquiry.
 
Image471.jpg
Image472.jpg
Image470.jpg
Image469.jpg
Image467.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Image468.jpg
    Image468.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 41
And the manual, as seen above, from Archive.org Go to Archive.org and do a search for Norden Bombsight. They have a 123 Mb Norden manual there and also have some training films to watch.

Interesting thing: On the Martin B-26 they had to remove the Norden in order to fire the nose mounted .50 cal.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
What a piece of art! That is just plane sexy! I want one ! 2.0 hours TSO on top of all that....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back