Go to:
This should automatically send you to
Click on "Search Without Registration" (assuming you do not want to register - I did not).
You will get a pop-up explaining a bit about the site, hit the "X" to get rid of it. This should give you a screen with the option to search.
Click on: "Search" (not "Navigating Search").
You should now be on a screen with fields to enter, using either "Search Terms" or "Signature" and the option of entering dates, etc.
Enter "RL 3/7566" in the "Signature field", and that should take you to the archive file information field.
Click on "View digitized version". This should take you to the file in a readable page,
Click on "Download" in the upper right corner. This should give the option of downloading in either ZIP or PDF.
Select which one you want (the file is quite large). If you select ZIP you will get all individual pages in JPG format. This is what I did, and then turned them into a PDF. I assume the PDF option will download a PDF version.
I think the above is correct. Let me know if there is a problem.