The ultimate warrior of all time

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it doesn't TO, all it says is that you're a very ignorant person who likes to spew out blanket completely unjust accusations.

To Adler, and any other moderator/administrator of the forum, I apologise in advance for being off-topic one more time in this particular thread.

Soren, I take comfort in the fact that that my father killed lots of German soldiers, especially Waffen SS soldiers, in the ETO. I like to think that he helped contribute to VE-Day. And after he, and his fellow riflemen, became aware of the Malmedy Massacre, they took no SS prisoners at the "Bulge". They treated them like the dogs they were.

I'm done with you.

TO

No need to close it, just move the OT stuff elsewhere - simple.

Soren, I take comfort in the fact that that my father killed lots of German soldiers

Just reading that along with the other things you have written gives me the impression you're no better than the SS yourself. You put American lives over Japanese ones as if American lives are worth more, and you take comfort in the fact that you grandfather killed lots of Germans (I bet he disagree's with you), which sounds VERY nationalistic, ignorant, arrogant and downright distasteful in my ears.

From what I gather your posts TO are no'more than a young persons rants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back