This bears serious thought .... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. A fine exercise in propaganda, He is skilled in the art. His "predictions" are nothing new, I don't think he went far enough.
Eventually, there will be a war. It may start with Japan, but the ultimate goal will be North America, with a side of Australia and all the Island nations between.
IMHO.

The rational approach and much truth in what he states. People are not 100% capitalistic nor 100% communistic but somewhere between and democracy is not the answer for all people everywhere. But on thing remains true always everywhere: Power corupts and absolute power corrupts apsolutely
and of course God save me from those who wish me well

I like his pitch ... I like him ..... but 2 questions loom unasked and unanswered: Is there morality influencing his society and not just The Party and their business, military and scientific cadre-technocrat friends? And, # 2 - what happens to those who fall by the wayside or never get quite "in step" right from the get-go of their careers .... waste them .....?

I've worked for a Vietnamese guy who was exactly like this guy. Talks about the arrogance of The West ..... with a quiet, confident smile.

But he's right about the big picture stuff ..... ant societies work .... there's no rule that posits that democracy is the highest form of specieal (as in species) organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back