two stage merlin manual

brewerjerry

Senior Airman
461
121
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Location
over the hill and far away
Hi All,
Got this off e bay, enjoy :)
and thanks to all for sharing their manuals on this board.

Mod's,
there doesn't seem to be any copyright existing,
if there is any prob's please delete my apologies.

cheers
Jerry
 

Attachments

Excellen stuff, I was always looking for something this, i have the DB 605A and D manual, and this makes an interesting comparison.
 
Great info. I fell in with the Merlin at the CAF Air Show in Harlington, TX. I get a thrill everytime I hear a Merlin or Griffon start up. I have been flying WWII A/C in FSX. I have a Commercial Certificate with Instrument Rating and I have flow over 1000 hrs and nothing flys like a Spit or P51.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back