US 1930s AIRCRAFT QUESTIONS

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

WAKEN

Airman 1st Class
Jan 1, 2006
Douglas C-33: what was the weight empty?
Douglas OA-4: what was the weight empty? What was the armament and bomb load?
Thomas-Morse O-19B: what was the max speed, what was the range, what was the weight empty, what was the wingspan, what was the armament, what was the bombload?
Thomas-Morse O-19C: what was the max speed, what was the range, what was the weight empty, what was the wingspan, what was the armament, what was the bombload?
Thomas-Morse O-19E: what was the bombload (if any)?
Douglas O-25A: what was the range, what was the weight empty, what was the wingspan, what was the armament, what was the bombload?
Douglas O-46A: what was the bombload?
North American O-47A: what was the bombload?
Boeing B-17B: the Boeing Y1B-17 had a maximum bombload iof 8000lb. I have read that the B-17B had a maximum bombload of only 4000lb, is this correct?
Curtiss P-36: could it carry any bombs?
North American O-47B: what was the max speed, what was the range, what was the weight empty, what was the wingspan, what was the armament, what was the bombload?

Thanks,

Neil

I have some info on the douglass c-32 - c-41 it was a military version of a dc-2 the info I have is on a 39 was 14729lbs empty.For the o46a my info did not list a bomb load.The o47a also was listed with no bombload nor stated in the text.The only info I have on the b-17b is that only 39 were built they were the fastest and highest flying bombers at the time.The payload wasn't listed.The Hawk did not carry bombs it had two 0.030 machine-guns.The other N.A. aircraft were variant models and was not listed with a bombload.I don't have info on the Thomas-Morse aircraft.Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info.

Neil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back