Feb 18, 2021 #21 A AMCKen Senior Airman 400 154 Joined Oct 24, 2008 Location Edmonton, Alberta, Canada I was at the Abbotsford Airshow in 1974 and watched a Vulcan do a 360° turn within the perimeter of the airfield. I said "Try doing that in a B-52".
I was at the Abbotsford Airshow in 1974 and watched a Vulcan do a 360° turn within the perimeter of the airfield. I said "Try doing that in a B-52".
Feb 21, 2021 #22 wingnuts Airman 1st Class 288 264 Joined Aug 27, 2007 Location Melbourne, Australia Aluminium overcast.
Feb 21, 2021 #23 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,157 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Tin triangle ............
Feb 25, 2021 #24 A Admiral Beez Major 10,220 11,862 Joined Oct 21, 2019 Location Toronto, Canada Imagine you're just some José Shmoe on watch at the Stanley airfield the night of May 1, 1982. FLIGHT ARTWORKS | Black Buck One attack run art prints and canvas prints
Imagine you're just some José Shmoe on watch at the Stanley airfield the night of May 1, 1982. FLIGHT ARTWORKS | Black Buck One attack run art prints and canvas prints
Feb 25, 2021 #25 A Admiral Beez Major 10,220 11,862 Joined Oct 21, 2019 Location Toronto, Canada Such a feat in planning.
Feb 26, 2021 #26 A Admiral Beez Major 10,220 11,862 Joined Oct 21, 2019 Location Toronto, Canada AMCKen said: I was at the Abbotsford Airshow in 1974 and watched a Vulcan do a 360° turn within the perimeter of the airfield. I said "Try doing that in a B-52". Click to expand... Don't try to push the B-52 beyond its limits. 1994 Fairchild Air Force Base B-52 crash - Wikipedia
AMCKen said: I was at the Abbotsford Airshow in 1974 and watched a Vulcan do a 360° turn within the perimeter of the airfield. I said "Try doing that in a B-52". Click to expand... Don't try to push the B-52 beyond its limits. 1994 Fairchild Air Force Base B-52 crash - Wikipedia
Feb 26, 2021 #27 F FowellBox Airman 74 47 Joined Oct 26, 2020 I was at an airshow at Waddington in England in the 1970's when 3 Vulcans in a tight V formation did a rapid response take off. The noise was unbelievable and started dogs barking and babies crying all around the airfield. Brian
I was at an airshow at Waddington in England in the 1970's when 3 Vulcans in a tight V formation did a rapid response take off. The noise was unbelievable and started dogs barking and babies crying all around the airfield. Brian
Feb 26, 2021 #28 A Admiral Beez Major 10,220 11,862 Joined Oct 21, 2019 Location Toronto, Canada Nice review and internal look.
Feb 26, 2021 #29 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Cool stuff!
Mar 4, 2021 #30 A AMCKen Senior Airman 400 154 Joined Oct 24, 2008 Location Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Admiral Beez said: Don't try to push the B-52 beyond its limits. 1994 Fairchild Air Force Base B-52 crash - Wikipedia Click to expand... Not entirely the fault of the aircraft.
Admiral Beez said: Don't try to push the B-52 beyond its limits. 1994 Fairchild Air Force Base B-52 crash - Wikipedia Click to expand... Not entirely the fault of the aircraft.