What Has Happened With Model Hobbies?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
Anyone knows?
Still waiting on a kit from January and no replies on ebay, twice!

Kinda worrying I must say, always had stellar service from them!

I have had two bad occasions on ebay, not plastic models and both orders were from Hong Kong, but after a wait money was refunded.

Agree with Ed. Contact eBay itself and get the ball rolling that way. I've ordered just over 100 kits through eBay with just one problem. When I contacted the seller and told him I was going to eBay with the problem, the seller promptly sent the missing parts.

As Wojtek noted, they have a relatively new web site, and a note stating that existing account customers need to create a new account because of this.
I've only ever had one delay receiving an order from them, a few years ago, and a quick 'phone call soon solved the problem, with delivery a couple of days later.
It's possible that e-mails via the e-bay link are not getting through (I've had this problem with other e-bay sites and other web sites), so probably better to contact them direct, preferably by 'phone if possible.

Cool!
Which is why I haven't kicked up a storm about it, report it to ebay about etc., etc., plus that I've always had stellar service from them, seeing this as something completely....well you know, not their usual self!
Sometimes it pays to play it cool, ask around, give someone the benefit of a doubt....

Cheers everyone, let's wait and see what happens! :thumbright:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back