Feb 25, 2022 #1 Snautzer01 Marshal 46,292 62,320 Joined Mar 26, 2007 And how can i delete it for my profile. I see no use for it. Thanks.
Feb 25, 2022 #2 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,295 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany There is no way to delete it just for you. It us showing the forums reactions for a thread.
Feb 25, 2022 Thread starter #3 Snautzer01 Marshal 46,292 62,320 Joined Mar 26, 2007 Yes but only for the first post i think. I think it is clutter with no use i can see. If it counted all likes agrees or bacon etc. I see a benefit.
Yes but only for the first post i think. I think it is clutter with no use i can see. If it counted all likes agrees or bacon etc. I see a benefit.
Feb 27, 2022 Thread starter #4 Snautzer01 Marshal 46,292 62,320 Joined Mar 26, 2007 Am i the only one not to see the use of this?
Feb 27, 2022 #5 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,915 21,898 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY As long as we're on this topic, a "cancel" option for reply? I sometimes suffer from Fat Finger Syndrome and hit reply accidentally.
As long as we're on this topic, a "cancel" option for reply? I sometimes suffer from Fat Finger Syndrome and hit reply accidentally.