WWII Aircraft Modelling

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hanuka

Recruit
Mar 6, 2018
Hi, I am an Aeronautical Engineering student and I am doing a project at university about the modelling in Catia V5 of several aircraft of the World War II . In this aspect, I am interesting in adquiring original technical drawings of some aircraft, with much detail as possible, specially for the wings:

Junkers Ju 87

Mitsubishi A6M Zero

Yakolev Yak

P-51 Mustang

I will thank any help or recommendation

Hi, I am an Aeronautical Engineering student and I am doing a project at university about the modelling in Catia V5 of several aircraft of the World War II . In this aspect, I am interesting in adquiring original technical drawings of some aircraft, with much detail as possible, specially for the wings:

Junkers Ju 87

Mitsubishi A6M Zero

Yakolev Yak

P-51 Mustang

I will thank any help or recommendation
You can find P-51 blueprints here North American P-51 B C D H K Mustang - Blueprints, Manuals,Data [fp_p-51] - $119.00 : PLANS.AERO™. I might suggest Google. I found this Yak-9 drawing, http://aviadejavu.ru/Images6/MM/MM-15/0451-05-2-12.jpg

Thank you so much for your answers. Sadly the blueprints of P-51 are too expensive for me. Yak-9 drawing will be very useful. The problem is that I need dimensions of the wings in order to be able to model them, as well as many information as possible of the wing structure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back