Apr 13, 2019 #1 M MIflyer Captain 8,984 20,320 Joined May 30, 2011 Location Cape Canaveral I was thinking of going to Sun and Fun at Lakeland but I had the flu last week. https://generalaviationnews.com/2019/04/08/video-the-xp-82-in-flight/
I was thinking of going to Sun and Fun at Lakeland but I had the flu last week. https://generalaviationnews.com/2019/04/08/video-the-xp-82-in-flight/
Apr 14, 2019 #2 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Very cool!
Apr 14, 2019 #3 swampyankee Chief Master Sergeant 4,306 3,749 Joined Jun 25, 2013 Great news! Kudos to all the people who worked to make that possible.
Apr 14, 2019 #4 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,304 38,811 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Great!.
Apr 14, 2019 #5 T Bolt Colonel 14,263 4,827 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Very cool! I've seen dozens of pictures of the P/F-82 and seen the two examples in the Air Force Museum many times, but to see one fly is still a very strange sight.
Very cool! I've seen dozens of pictures of the P/F-82 and seen the two examples in the Air Force Museum many times, but to see one fly is still a very strange sight.